Thursday, May 26, 2011

sheer leaders

I'm really feeling the soft, flowy and sheer styles this spring & summer - don't they just make you want to frolic in a meadow? not sure where my nearest meadow is but if I had any of these I'd be sure to find it! sweet with a side of sexy and clearly comfortable for those warm summer evenings.

play it safe with sheer sleeves...
{via shopbop}

this Lindsey Thornburg dress is oh so romantic
{via shopbop}


sheer footed...
{rock & republic at neiman marcus}

I plan to slowly replace all the blinds in my house with sheer window coverings - just imagine the calmness of them blowing in the gentle breeze - heaven.
{via urban outfitters}

words can't explain - I want to do a shoot with this skirt more than anything...
{via free people}


This needs to be a summer staple in my closet
{via urban outfitters}

and lastly, I just can't get enough of these loose pullover blouses - perfection.
{via anthropologie}

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I want those heels!