Friday, May 1, 2009

{ Happy } Weekend

I'm so thrilled it's Friday. This week totally flew by and now I'm looking forward to slowing down and relaxing at home for a couple days. Hopefully I'll spend my time cleaning my house, organizing and getting rid of all that junk hiding in the back of my closets and drawers. And ideally I will snap a few photos and edit a few more. Hope yours is a good one!

{image via ffffound}

Some fun (and maybe not so fun) things around the web this week:

I heart every single detail of this wedding. Every last bit of it.

A great tool for keeping yourself on track.

Are they serious? Really?? O.M.G.

If you're in San Diego this weekend you should hit up the Healing Arts Festival at Balboa Park on Sunday. It's FREE!

And speaking of FREE - don't you forget to enter my GIVEAWAY. A winner will be drawn next week!

Happy, Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

Lovely picture. I love how soft the light is.

Unknown said...

I hope you enjoy it! I can't be the only one who feels like she's lost 10 pounds after spring cleaning! it's the best in the world, no? I hope you get to relax too. looking forward to seeing your photos, as always:)