Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's Music Tuesday!

I should have done this yesterday...Music Monday sounds so much better. But yesterday wouldn't work because yesterday I did not receive my Very Short List email about 50 Bands, 50 States and yesterday the U2 Deluxe Edition Box Set was not yet released.


This is me rockin out

So lets break it down...50 Bands, 50 States was put together by the staff of The Boston Phoenix an alt weekly newspaper. This super cool, time killing, interactive site has put together the all-time best band, all-time best solo artist and (what I'm most excited about) best new band for each of the fifty, nifty United States. So which state produces the best musical talent? That's up to you to decide...But The Beach Boys and Dre? It doesn't get much better than that.

Now on to Part 2 of It's Music Tuesday! U2. Box Set. Need I say more? 445 tracks of pure Irish genius-ness. Including deluxe editions of the bands first three albums BOY, OCTOBER and WAR. So don't wait until Tomorrow or even Another Day, just get Out Of Control, Rejoice With A Shout and Surrender to the music.

No comments: