Monday, July 28, 2008

Blog of the Week: Working Girl

Being that it is Monday, and I really, really don't want to be at work....I thought it would be fitting to feature one of my new favorite blogs to kick off the work week.
I give you....Working Girl:


Actually that's me up there (it was the perfect excuse to post my Encyclopedia of Etiquette shot) But enough about me. Working Girl, is a hilarious and witty blog written by two 20-somethings about their life as young, working professionals. With everything from kissing coworkers to pointless IM conversations, it's the perfect fix to a dull work day. And not to mention totally relatable.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

What a fun blog. Thanks for the link. LOVE the encyclopedia of etiquette shot too. Great title. :)

Working Girl Two said...

hey just wanted to say thanks for the shout-out! i love your photos.