Ok my dear friends. I sold a photo the other day on my etsy page and I was so stoked that I'm trying to get more prints up there. I had this wacky idea of adding text to some of my images to turn them into cards of some sort. It all started with Jamie's birthday. Eventually I want to be able to print actual cards myself but I can't find the right paper. And I don't want to go through the process of ordering them online since I want to print them as they're purchased. But that's not what this is about...
I need your help. If you would so kindly be a little "online focus group" and let me know what you think of these little creations.
- Would you purchase them as actual prints? Or would you prefer them as cards?
- Would you even purchase them if they were cards?
- Do you like the added text at all or would you rather it not be there?
- If you do like the text, do you like one simple word as shown?
- Would you like to see phrases like Happy Mother's Day, Congratulations, Get Well Soon, etc?
- Would you like to see quotes? Song lyrics?
- If given the option would you want a customized print where you tell me what to write on the shot?
- What do you think of the fonts? Keep it simple? Or do you like the funkiness?