Tuesday, May 25, 2010

catching up

I've been neglecting my poor little blog lately - but things have been really busy in my "other worlds." Here's a little glimpse at what I've been up to...

Taryn & I shot an insanely cool photoshoot over the weekend - I can't even explain how excited we are about this.

On Sunday we shot a beautiful La Jolla wedding.

We met up with Karrie - who won our joielala photoshoot giveaway. She's a doll! And we're so excited for her shoot.

And we've been meeting, scheming, planning, shooting, dreaming, wishing...so things have been busy.

I promise to keep you posted with all the goings on. And I also promised you some Vegas shots. Here's one I took in "old Vegas" with my Holga - Rich tells me I need to keep the camera still, maybe he's right, but they weren't ALL like that. Besides, I think it adds a little more interestingness, right?

I'll post some more next week on joielala

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful picture.

-cris

taryn said...

and that's usually how i see things in vegas! ;)

Brandi said...

That's Vegas for me too. I love that you and Taryn have been busy, and I can't wait to see more photos.

Hugs, Mal! said...

You have been busy! Love the photo of old Vegas. probbaly my favorite place there.

When you get a chance, you have to meial me pictures of your quilt for my Etsy. I took your advise, I am working on number 2 now :-)

xoxo