Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good Morning Smoothie



Getting in my full serving of fruit with a banana, a couple of tangerines, some frozen pineapple and a splash of OJ all blended up into one delicious morning.

Served in one of my favorite glasses. A wedding gift from my girl Lyndsy.

And it's blue - which brings me to my next point. We talked about blue last week, it's clearly on my radar so I thought I'd start myself a new photo project: monthly colors. {Someone help me think of a better name for this} Each month I photograph a new color. This month - blue. Next month? I'll leave that up to you.

So for the next 20 days or so I'll capture some blue and share it here...

Leave a comment and let me know what color you would like to see grace the posts of Shelby Nycole next month.

8 comments:

Hugs, Mal! said...

next month ... green!!! your sis in laws fave color he,he.
Maybe color splash or something cute like that. I.D.K, you are WAY more creative than me :)

taryn said...

fun! i love the color idea! :)

Anonymous said...

I think the Pantone Color of 2010 is mimosa, isn't it? Forgot where I read that... anyway, prettiest yellow there is!

Lyndsy said...

yum! i want a smoothie! love the idea of a color theme...will try to help think of a name. i vote green as well for next month :)

Erin said...

That smoothie looks delish! Love the color idea - gives you a fun project to work on for the month. My vote would be lime green.

Liz said...

that smoothie is making my mouth water! yum!

Brandi said...

Well, I'm a blue girl, so you've already made me happy. Second color choice? Green. And this smoothie in this awesome blue glass...mouthwatering!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm with the other girls...GREEN!