Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Big Blue Finale

This is incredibly lame but I wasn't as prepared as I would like to have been. It's been a busy week, I"ve hardly been at my computer today, I learned I will be having my wisdom teeth removed in two weeks and well I'm just a little tired. SO I promise next month will be better. I'll make it up to you somehow.

IMG_3047web
IMG_5916web
IMG_5266web
IMG_5257web
IMG_5222web
IMG_5692web
IMG_5895web
Blossoms
Carlsbad
IMG_5255web
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Follow your bliss
smoothie
BLUE


On a side note my friend Troy introduced me to the hipstamatic app for your iPhone. I'm seriously addicted. Sooo much fun. So I'm going to attempt to take a photo with it everyday.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Sigh. Goodbye pretty blue. Definitely my favorite color; I don't think I'll ever paint the bedroom anything but blue.

Sorry to hear about the wisdom teeth. It's not too bad, but obviously not fun either.

As for the iphone app, I think I really need to get an iphone. I mean, they have a iphone game "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" based on the best-selling book. Love that.

Anonymous said...

these r great.. oh hun i hope everything goes well.. i as well will be having mine taken out there coming out sooner then i thought but still gotta wait few months with the pain of them coming out more.. have a great day.

-cris

Anonymous said...

Farewell, blue! It was a great run. I'm excited to see the next color series =)

taryn said...

i'm obsessed with hiptamatic too! did you buy any extra lenses and film? how cool is that app?

are those all your photos? i see the mission... great shot!
so much fun last night! can't wait for our next lesson. ;)
have fun in LA