Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kitchen Organization

So it's not the prettiest post...but I promised I'd share my organized kitchen courtesy of my Mom in Law, Rene. What would I do with out her?? She knows how to make the most of her space!

Starting with the spice cabinet....little lazy Susan's. Probably not new to most of you but it was a new concept to me when used inside my cupboards.
Below left is my bowl cupboard with rolling racks so I can easily reach every piece! Below right is our little pantry. Again rolling racks {from Home Depot} so I can get to the food ALL the way in the back. The plastic containers are from Crate and Barrel. I. LOVE. THEM. They keep things SO fresh, they're stackable and pretty!
My baking cupboard :D I'm inspired to bake cookies for every occasion this year!
And last but not least my plates and more bake ware. I love her for this. It's probably my favorite cabinet in the whole kitchen. Pretty, clean and I actually enjoy putting away the dishes now!
I hope this helps give you some ideas for your kitchen. It's really worth it if only to be able to see everything in your kitchen and make the most of it!

Happy Cooking!

No comments: