Monday, February 15, 2010

Flickr Favorites

Flickr and the City...

Brooklyn Bridge by Long Sleeper  by michael cinque details by paulmonkey Bleecker St. by Javier Bragado  by xxchuzzlewitxx endurance by Tiff & Mel: Instinctive Travels and Photo Memoirs Snow or fake TTV? by misplacedpom The tallest buildings in the world, New York City, ca. 1901 by trialsanderrors a girl and her shoes. by Ashley S. Goodwin summer in the village by Ashley S. Goodwin  by .trista. cold january mornings by .trista.  by .trista. Central Park West by pbredow Empire State Building by .trista. Waiting for the Sun by RhiannonDaire what was once by ***j9*** magical, dreamy cupcakes. by Ashley S. Goodwin Luna Park at night, Coney Island, New York, 1905 by trialsanderrors  by .trista. Saint Patrick's Cathedral by pbredow Statue of Liberty by eweliyi On the move by Joep R. Feet On Wall Street by RhiannonDaire What's it like in NYC by Snapshots : Sunset, Wine, and New Jersey in the Distance by RhiannonDaire me + new york in october = date xo by thePhotoZoo 167of365colors by eweliyi Fire Escape by Joep R. NY city by {meagen} The difference between style and fashion is quality. by *Cinnamon blurry eyed through the streets, pretending to be the city that never sleeps. by Ashley S. Goodwin waking up in a city that never sleeps. by Ashley S. Goodwin Taxi! by Joep R. Reading by the Brooklyn Bridge by Joep R. My grandmother told me once that a city has enough windows for everybody. I still want to believe her~ by Tja'Sha ♥

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Shelby, love your blog. I'm a follower now:)

Hena Tayeb said...

great finds.. nyc is a great city..

Shelby said...

Thanks Happenstance!

And thanks Henzy - I'm dying for a trip back

taryn said...

fun! good finds. it's snowing here today...

Brandi said...

I need me some more NYC. And maybe more time in downtown SD. This city just doesn't feel like a real city to me yet. But I do spend most of my time at UCSD.