Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whoa

To say things have been crazy would be a bit of an understatement. I can't believe I'm still functioning right now. I think I have 3 full time jobs.

1. My "real" job - which is changing {in a good way - I think}
2. Our photography business - which is going well but is extremely time consuming given that I can only focus on it during nights and weekends. But I love it so I won't stop.
3. Buying a house. Going through escrow is incredible exciting and incredibly overwhelming at the same time. Not to mention that between calling our agent, signing my name a million times a day and faxing my bank statements to everyone and their dog - it's a full time job.

Throw in planning a trip to Africa in less than 3 weeks, packing the house, trying to hit the gym after work and then come home to make a decent meal...WHOA.

So those are my excuses for neglecting this little blog. I'm very sorry. I'll do my best to get back on track.

Starting with thanking all of you for the lovely comments about our Trash The Dress shoot.
Thank you :) and then asking you all if you had a nice Thanksgiving. Did you? Ours was lovely. It was really great to spend time with our families and just relax for a bit. I have a few photos to share with you. Coming soon....

I'll end this post with some photos of masks I made for a recent birthday party. Super easy to make and a fun craft night project. Just add wine. If you'd like to know how I made them leave a comment or shoot me an email. Cheers!





2 comments:

taryn said...

wow... i hear ya! i don't even know how you're doing it because i'm losing my mind and i'm not buying a house/moving! and don't forget to throw in christmas in there too! ;) s.a. will help! costa did for me!

i love the masks! you're so creative!

Lyndsy said...

Nice work Shelbs! Glad to hear Thanksgiving and all things are going well and moving along with the house.

The masks are darling! Fab!