Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Some Pretty for your Tuesday

Upon my return from New York I was welcomed back with a crazy busy weekend. We celebrated my sister-in-law's birthday on Friday night with dinner at Oceanaire - to be honest it's not a good since chef Brian Malarkey left.

On Saturday {Deb's actual birthday} I took her to see The Lion King. We had a blast. The costumes and music are phenomenal. Now we're even more excited for our South Africa trip next month.

Sunday we had TWO shoots. A maternity shoot in the morning with our good friends Kelly & Craig and then an afternoon shoot with the happiest little 17 month old I've ever met. I'll post photos soon. Until then - here's some pretty from Rene's garden.

XOXO

3 comments:

Rene said...

I feel like you are doing this just for me! I LOVE IT! Pretty pic. R

Anonymous said...

I love that photo - so sunny, warm and happy!

Shelby said...

Aww - Rene! So glad you like it :)

Thanks Alicia!