Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing everyone a very happy, cozy, yummy Thanksgiving weekend.



I'm thankful for:

- All the amazing people in my life - I am a lucky girl!

- Spending the holiday with both my family and my in-laws - at the same table - we all love each other and get along so well I couldn't be more grateful for that.

- Being thisclose to calling myself a homeowner.

- Having the cutest, funniest, softest most loving dog in the whole world.

- My grande pumpkin spice latte this morning

- My job job {though I may complain about it - I'm lucky to have it}

- 22 days til South Africa!!

- Warm weather in the middle of November

- Text messages from my hubby

- THREE potato dishes at Thanksgiving this year

- All of you! It means the world to me that you actually stop by to see what I'm up to and leave me nice notes from time to time.

XOXO

7 comments:

Lynne said...

Happy Thanksgiving Shel! Love you

The Haigh's said...

Happy Thanksgiving Shelbs! Enjoy all those potatoes.

owl and peacock : melina said...

Sounds so lovely! Happy Thanksgiving, lady!

Stacie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to the Clark and Jensen clan! Love you XOX

Lyndsy said...

Happy Thanksgiving love! I am thankful to have you in my life! XOXO

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful holiday - enjoy :)

Kristin said...

Three pots dishes? That's my kinda Thanksgiving!