Thursday, May 21, 2009

Flickr Favorites { and a long weekend }

Well there goes another week! Rich, Zu Girl and I are off to Nor Cal tonight to spend the weekend with our families. 7 or 8 hours in the car with Zu is always interesting!
I want to thank everyone for all your kind birthday wishes. I had the PERFECT day. I'll share some photos and more stories next week and I promise-promise to post my Lens Baby shots!

 by Kristine May. my window sill by mrs. french happy birthday to me ! by Kristine May.  by Yvette Inufio floral. by *taryn 139/365 by cakeybabes backwards and forwards and backwards and forwards... by Elle Moss one more by shannonpix 350/365 'tis the season by shannonpix A study in focus by Maryam S. Watching the wind blow by . . . by Langdon* ... by thePhotoZoo {my path} by Leaca's Philosophy ...yesterday's.daisy... by ...emeL... 205 by d/an oh, hello friend: ring. by ohhellofriend Mine, immaculate dream made breath and skin,I've been waiting for you,Signed, with a home tattoo ~ by ~bumblebee(mirella)~ ... by thePhotoZoo  by Yvette Inufio 40 Official Days Left Until Summer by NixieMichelle life is bright (323/365) by Katherine Elizabeth Poladroid a Day (54:365) : Poladroid of a Polaroid by Ashley E. Russell Photography "If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it." by .:Amanda Michelle:. flowers outside a jar by mrs. french  by J-Easy Pink Tiny Teacup by Ashley E. Russell Photography a kiss may ruin a human life by i.Anton simonwatson3 by coco+kelley Tail end by Re(Becca) Tabor Armstrong Almond Cake with Grapes and Peaches by tres.jolie summer is coming!  by .elsie*cake. When she held out her arms, the world itself wrapped around me & held me tight~ by Tja'Sha ♥  by LookingSmug Light by IvaYaneva Spring Butterfly by Kristybee this time around by *Cinnamon

And thanks to Elle Moss for the prints! I was the lucky recipient of one of her giveaways and the prints arrived the day before my birthday. Lucky me!

Have a wonderful long weekend! XOXO

4 comments:

iva yaneva said...

aw, you included mine too! Thank you, dear :)

Megan {Feasting on Art} said...

Another great collection! Thanks for including my almond grape cake ingredients!

Amy (the b-line) said...

Happy weekend, Shelby. Love these summery shots--and can't wait to see what you do with that lens baby. :)

Yvette said...

Your favorites are so pretty. Thanks!
And Happy Belated Birthday to you, dear Shelby!!!