Thursday, March 5, 2009

{ Escape }

This blog is my escape. I can do anything, say whatever and go anywhere. And after another rough day at work { who wants to hire me as their personal photographer so I can get out of this place? } I need a real escape. A serious escape. A leave all my troubles behind escape.


{ via }


It may just be me but it seems as if everyone in the blogging world is talking about Paris these days and It's really starting to rub off on me. I can't think of a more beautiful, calming place to escape. Here are just a few things I want to see, taste, feel while on my imaginary Parisian holiday...come away with me.


{ via }



{ via }



{ via }



{ via }



{ via }

2 comments:

The Haigh's said...

How wonderful! I can't even begin to imagine what life in Paris would be like.... probably perfection everyday.

Shelby said...

Seriously! Let's get out of here and experience perfection! ;)