Friday, February 6, 2009

{ Dreaming } of Palm Trees, Sand and a few days off from work




It's raining in San Diego again...so I'm dreaming of warmer days. But really I'm dreaming of our trip to Hawaii in just a few short weeks. We're headed there for a friends wedding - and also something very, very exciting that I'll share with you upon our return.

So to get me in the mood for Hawaii {not that I needed a reason} I'm reliving our Honeymoon in another part of the South Pacific: Tahiti. Hope these warm you guys up just a bit.








A little love since Valentine's day is just around the corner.

{All photos taken by me...or the hubby}

7 comments:

Erin said...

I'm very curious as to what this something "very, very exciting" is... :)

Shelby said...

:D

Ashley Rose said...

I wannnnnnnaa go there!!! Gorgeous, and I kinda hate you and your cute lil body ;) Happy Friday!

Shelby said...

Ha Thank you! BUT this was a few months ago. I have since packed on the "newlywed 15" I'm working on getting back to that "cute lil body"

:)

Anonymous said...

Its so rainy in Seattle I needed these too. I can't wait for Hawaii!

Maggie May said...

oye those fifteen pounds! great pictures.

Lyndsy said...

You guyst are so cute! Love all the pics. So romantic, just like the two of you.