Friday, January 30, 2009

Ready for the { Weekend }


Image via ffffound

I'm a giddy girl this Friday! The sun is shining and it's GORGEOUS in San Diego. It's no surprise we were voted the #2 Most Popular City in the US! (I'm lucky to have lived in 2 of the top 3 - blessed) Thanks Michelle!


What are you guys up to this weekend?

I plan to take Helga to the beach so we can get to know each other a little better.



Let's wrap up the week with some fun things I found here and there...

First of all - a big THANK YOU to Mrs. French for calling my photo inspiring.

Do you doggy daycare? And do you watch like I do? (Zulu will be EXHAUSTED tonight, YAY!)

Colored tape - you know you want it.

I was so excited when I found this recipe and I think it would be perfect for Super Bowl Sunday.



Enjoy! XOXO

10 comments:

mary said...

I succumed to the temptation and just bought that tape yesterday (free shipping, too!) I'll be sure to take a photo of it when it arrives!!

jamieofalltrades said...

I think happy hour tonight, brunch tomorrow and then trying a new restaurant on Saturday night. Not sure what for super bowl. Oh, and making valentine's with my gocco.

a little bird said...

ALL of your photos are inspiring shelby, you have such talent! it's sunny up here in the oc, I absolutely love it - I plan to be parked oceanside all weekend long :)

enjoy!

XOXO Mallory Grace said...

Watching Zu reminds me of my old boss and I sitting at her desk and watching her kids at daycare. Hilarious! You are just a proud momma!
Good luck with Helga - Can't wait to see the results of your "getting to know eachother" session.
Go CARDINALS, Kick some Pittsburgh butt!!! (I didn't say that Gran)
Hugs!

Shelby said...

Mary - oh good! I'm really, really tempted to buy it.

James - sounds perfect! What type of restaurant?

Thanks! Enjoy your weekend

Cut Copy Create said...

Good luck with the holga shots :)

I'm having a quiet weekend, too much college work :(

Vanessa said...

Have an awesome weekend! I'll be out to dinner and a movie with my good friend (we're going to see Revolutionary Road, soooo excited) and the tomorrow I'll be Super Bowling with the rest of America.

Mary-Laure said...

I just found your blog and am smitten with it. You have exquisite taste!

the b-line said...

I love the weekend! After two half-days of workshops, I'm finally relaxing--the way weekends we meant to be spent! Watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall and having a good laugh! I'll likely be grading through the super bowl. :(
Amy

Shelby said...

Happy Weekend everyone!!!