Just a few little winter white goodies I found today
1. Not sure about you but I have lots of little ones that have recently come into my life (not mine of course) and this darling Tiny Polar Bear by ptitebaloue is too cute for words.
Perfect for little girls and boys.
2. Yummy. Gorgeous. Classic. Clutch.
redrubyrose has so many gogreous pieces in her shop but this Silver Birch Clutch made the list today. I want to rock this with a plain white T and some grey suede boots.
3. Those 3 little words....I Love You Tiny Text Bowl from palomasnest.
4. It's no secret that I love photography. I'm obsessed with the works of other photographers and I'm obsessed with this print: Translucent by flandersfield. Gorgeous backlit lilacs. Can't you just smell them? Oh and she's from Seattle. I love people from Seattle.
5. I just love the simple design of pistachiopress's Eyelet Lace Card Set. Great for any occasion. Seriously. Holidays, Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Bridals Showers I could go on and on.
6. The Pinctada Albina from phylumKingdom is what I would call a statement piece. Fun, and funky this would be the icing on the cake of your holiday outfit or New Years Eve cocktail dress.
7. I have tons of journals all over my house because I keep losing them. I wouldn't lose this one. I promise. Ivory Leather Journal from MyHandboundBooks.
8. Ever since my trip to Tahiti I have been obsessed with everything Vanilla. So why not some Vanilla Bean Soap from BubblesUpByBethieB? The presentation itself is enough to make you click the "add to cart" button. And check out her other truly delicious soaps - something for everyone on your list.