Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas EVE

Photo by my dear flickr friend Miss Kimberly Clark

I'm still at work - what's up with that? But hope to be off very soon...where I will be greeted by my wonderful in-laws and my gorgeous mother and her husband. Tonight is our traditional Danish Christmas Luncheon with pickled raw herring and meatballs - oh yum! (Sarcasm)

I hope you all have a lovely Holiday wherever you are! And THANK YOU so kindly for stopping by here from time to time to check in and leave a little note. It's little things like that that just make a girls day.

Oh and Santa: See you tonight!

XOXO

3 comments:

Hugs, Mal! said...

Merry Christmas Mrs Clark. Give everyone hugs and kisses for us.

Fifi Flowers said...

Hope you ENJOYED the holiday season!

Shelby said...

Thanks Mal and Thanks FIFI