Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Movember


This photo really cracks me up. How I was able to be so serious with that thing on my face is beyond me.

I made the mustaches myself, It actually took quite awhile to color it in since I could only find my fine point Sharpie.

In all seriousness I am proud to inform you of Movember (the month formally known as November) and I just happen to be a Mo Sista.

Basically it's about a bunch of dudes (Mo Bros) who grow out their mustaches for the entire month while raising money for men's health - specifically prostate cancer and male depression.

Then at the end of the month we have a big party for the guys to show off their Mo's (mustaches) as well as show off their Mo Sistas.

Rich participated last year and had a blast so we're doing it all over again this year.

If you are feeling generous - click here to donate on behalf of my husband...(Ha I said "husband")

If I can kiss a scratchy mustache for 30+ days, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt for you to donate a few bucks :)

For more info about Movember click here

No comments: