Friday, October 24, 2008

So Happy It's Friday

I'm doing my little Friday happy dance right now


Is it me or has this been the LONGEST week ever? It's not that work has been super difficult or even overly slow - it's just been a strange, slow week. So obviously I'm looking forward to the weekend. Only a few more hours to go....

Rich and I have a black-tie optional event on Saturday night and I'm clueless as to what to wear. Maybe I should pop over to Avery Bleu to check out the Ready to Wear collections - inspiration only. Needless to say I will NOT be wearing my torn Katie Holmes wannabe jeans to the party.

Sunday will - once again - be filled with football and probably mimosas, too...but this time we're throwing pumpkin carving, dog costumes and cookie baking in the mix.

What are you all up to this weekend?

No comments: