Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm Married Now


Which means I randomly make crafts on Monday nights. Crafts like gluing seashells to a picture frame (cheesy, I know) At least the seashells were from necklaces given to us on our honeymoon.




Once I finished burning the tips of every finger on my left hand I got inspired by the dead palm tree on our patio. So I cut up the dead leaves and glued them to another photo frame. I actually like the way this one turned out. It reminds me of the thatched roofs in Tahiti




And my last wave of creativity came to me when I laid eyes on this awful fake plastic plant I had in my living room. Why I have this plant is beyond me. But the fake plastic petals did make for an interesting photo frame...I think?


4 comments:

Leah said...

LOVE it. The textures are brilliant and I think the colors are beautiful together!

Anonymous said...

I love them. Way to be all wifey!

Stacie said...

So creative Shel! (get it, Shell)
hee hee :)
You forgot to add that you sew now too!

Marge said...

those are so darn cute! love them!!! xo
- Single Sewer ;)