Thursday, July 17, 2008

Scrubbed to Death


No, I don't clean in heels and a strapless dress and No, I didn't die from cleaning too much (Ha! That would be the day) but for yesterday's FGR challenge we were asked to photograph our own deaths. I'm not really a morbid person and think it would be bad karma to joke about your own death so I took the more upbeat route.

Besides it was the perfect opportunity to show off some of my bridal shower gifts including my "Mrs. Apron" made by my dear friend Carrie of Triple C (this is where I would link you to her website/online store if she had one, which she should... so Carrie get on that. Unfortunately she'll never read this so chances are slim....sigh.

Oh and that's the red chair we bought at Ikea for $99 to take along on our engagement shoot last weekend. I'm in love with it as a photo prop.

7 comments:

Erin said...

This is fabulous! (not death, but your fun way of depicting your assignment). You seriously have the most creative mind - love it!

Lyndsy said...

Yeah! Love the chair and can't wait to see it in the pics :)

Stacie said...

LOL - that's awesome!!!
I'd never clean myself to death either, you're not alone! :)
What size are those shoes, I may need to borrown them for Coff's engagement soiree!

Kris said...

Awesome shot Shelby! I love all the creativity the FGR group inspires for you!

Lindsay said...

I def couldn't ever clean to death myself :) Great shot.

Anonymous said...

Love the pic! Chair is very cute to. I cant wait to see the way you guys used it in the engagement pics

Michelle said...

LOVE this, you are so incredibly creative!!! And give yourself a little credit, you were very tidy when we were roomies :)