Monday, June 30, 2008

Thank God For Short Weeks


Rich and I spent the weekend in San Jose with our families. We attended the incredibly fabulous wedding of Kate and Graham. (Graham's family and Rich's family are close family friends. ) We of course took a ton of photos. One of my faves being my ring shot above. Those strawberries were enormous and so juicy and delicious.

I'll edit the pics and put some more up. Along with the missing Disneyland shots....it's been crazy lately and showing no signs of slowing....

This weekend we're off to the state capital for a rocking 4th of July celebration with my family. Should be a lot of fun but I'm really looking forward to a weekend at home with the Zu Dog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow those strawberries look so good! Cant wait to see more pics.

Anonymous said...

wow those strawberries look good! Cant wait to see more pics

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for your visit! Fun times promised in Sacramento!
Love,
Aunt Candy

Lyndsy said...

I cannot wait to see more pics from the wedding and Disneyland. That shot turned out so great! Love the colors! Such skills you have! Have fun in Sac City!