Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Weekend


I hope you all have an exciting weekend planned. I sure don't but I'm actually looking forward to doing NOTHING. I was thinking about purchasing a new Wii game...any suggestions? The weather has been quite gloomy so it's a good weekend to hole up in the house and play video games. Oh and I have a hair appointment on Saturday morning...I need to get all spruced up for Lyndsy's wedding next week. I really can't wait!

So that's what I'm doing...what are your plans? Don't forget Mother's Day is Sunday. Mommy, you're my everything! Have a wonderful day. Swelkid.

UPDATE: This shot hit #5 on Explore the other day! Wow! It has over a thousand views and over 100 favorites! As Lyndsy would say - WOOT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

American Idol on the Wii is FUN!
Have a good weekend